Friday, April 15, 2016

An Austrian in Germany


Irma!!!  My dear friend Irma hopped the border from Austria to Germany and spent 4 days with us in Berlin.  

During her visit we went all over the place, but we were two goofs and neither of us took any pictures!  The lens of Irma's camera actually broke the first day and I was just too busy chatting and showing Berlin to my friend, that I never stopped us to take photos.  


Even though there isn't much evidence to prove it, we did have a terrific time and I was so happy to share Berlin with this lady.  We did a lot of walking around the city, we went for a few runs, saw the Berlin Wall, and cooked delicious food!  Irma is always the best at cooking the good foods.  I learn a new recipe every time I see her.  

We also spent two afternoons in the pottery shop and Irma got to make her very first pieces of pottery!  Here is a video of her making a tiny espresso mug. 


Thank you for coming and spending the week with me Irma!  It was awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Glad you two had some nice "girl time!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were silly for "forgetting" to take pictures, but sometimes, you have to decide whether to live life or record it (of course, sometimes you can do both or neither) .. I had such a good time in Germany, and we packed every minute with fun..... thank you for being such terrific hosts! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete